Did you know that if you stacked every Oreo ever produced, the mountain of Oreos you'd create would reach the moon and back five times over?
Or that Wrigley’s chewing gum was the first ever product with a barcode?
Depending on how much you trust me determines your faith in those statements (they’re true, by the way). And how much you trust what I’m saying is going to determine how much you like this blog.
See, trust is necessary everywhere. In every interaction. In every situation. That applies to every interaction and situation you find yourself in with your customers too.
To see how trust and good customer service affects an overall customer experience, we created this infographic. Take note...
Infographic: Text only version
A big part of great customer experience relies on good service.
But how do you connect with your customers, improve customer service, and keep a customer focus as a driving force of your business?
Online reviews might hold the key. Here’s why a customer focus matters.
- 85% of consumers would be persuaded to shop elsewhere due to a good customer experience. Reviews show how great you are
- In 4yrs... customer experience will be a leading brand differentiator
- 58% are more likely to tell others about their customer services experiences today than they were five years ago
- 12x more: Reviews are 12x trusted than marketing from an organisation
- 67% of consumers are influenced by online reviews
- 76% say they see how a company treats them as a real test of their value
- 86% will pay more for a good customer experience. Make sure you reputation sells for you